Our straightforward COI process will ensure that come moving day, you have the correct and approved COI ready to go. Take a look at our guide, and for any other COI questions reach out to our specialist team email@example.com
1. Prior to planning your move contact your Building Management and confirm if they require a COI, ask if they have a template and what they require. You will need to contact both your move out and move in building management team.
2. Provide the received details and any additional information to your LA Moving Star Moving Consultant and authorize us to prepare your Insurance paperwork. Buildings can have their own preferred format for the COI and each one needs to be made out with specific details, like who it should be mailed to. This is the planning work that limits delays from corrections and changes that we will take care of for you.
3. We will ensure all requirements are met including: the minimum insurance value, the right timing to ensure it’s finalized well before your move and we double check all the details and format of the COI so it’s acceptable to your Building Management requirements.
4. We will also send your COI via email for your own records and confirm it’s approved.
5. Your approved COI will insure you for any accidental building damage that may occur in your move, which means you are not out of pocket if that happens.