Read this before you move to Yorba Linda
Yorba Linda is a city located in the northeastern corner of Orange County, California. The history of Yorba Linda dates back to the Tongva people, who were the indigenous inhabitants of the area prior to the arrival of Europeans.
In the late 1700s and early 1800s, Spanish explorers and settlers began to arrive in the area, and the land that would eventually become Yorba Linda was used for cattle grazing and farming. The Rancho Santiago de Santa Ana, which covered much of present-day Orange County, was one of the largest land grants in the area.
In the late 1800s, the Yorba family, for whom the city is named, acquired the land that would become Yorba Linda. The Yorba family was a prominent family in the area, and Bernardo Yorba, one of the members of the family, built the Yorba Adobe, which is still standing and is now a California Historical Landmark.
In the early 1900s, Yorba Linda began to develop into a residential community. The Yorba Linda Water Company was established in 1907 and provided irrigation water to the local farmers. A school was built in 1908, and in 1913, Yorba Linda was officially incorporated as a city.
During the 1920s and 1930s, Yorba Linda continued to grow and develop. The Pacific Electric Railway was extended to Yorba Linda in 1924, making it easier for residents to travel to nearby cities. A number of new housing developments were built during this time, and the population of Yorba Linda continued to increase.
After World War II, Yorba Linda experienced a building boom. Many new homes were built, and the population of the city grew rapidly. In the 1960s, Yorba Linda was transformed from a small agricultural community into a suburban city.
In the 1970s, Yorba Linda was hit hard by the oil crisis and the subsequent recession, but the city quickly recovered and continued to grow. In recent years, Yorba Linda has undergone a transformation, with the construction of a number of new housing developments, as well as new shopping centers, parks, and other amenities. Today, Yorba Linda is a vibrant and growing community with a population of around 68,000 people.
In the modern history of Yorba Linda, the city has continued to grow and develop. In the 1980s, the city saw a significant expansion of its commercial sector, with the construction of a number of new shopping centers and office parks. In the 1990s, the city underwent a downtown revitalization project, which included the construction of new sidewalks, streetlights, and landscaping, as well as the redevelopment of the old Yorba Linda Water Company building into a community center.
In recent years, Yorba Linda has experienced a significant population growth, with new housing developments being built to accommodate the influx of residents. The city has also seen an increase in construction of amenities such as parks, recreational facilities, and community centers. Yorba Linda’s economy continues to grow, with a mix of small businesses, retail and service industries, and corporate offices.
One notable event in Yorba Linda’s modern history was the opening of Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum in 1990. The library is dedicated to the life and legacy of the 37th President of the US and is located on the grounds of the Nixon family home.
In terms of education, Yorba Linda is home to a number of excellent schools, both public and private, including Yorba Linda High School, which is always ranked among the top high schools in California.
Overall, Yorba Linda continues to be a desirable place to work, live and grow your family, with its combination of a strong economy, high-quality schools, and a wide range of amenities and recreational opportunities.
Better Yorba Linda move starts here with us
We are a full-service moving company that’s been continuously growing and expensing since 2018 when the company was started.
As a full-service moving company LA Moving Star provides a wide range of relocation services to help customers relocate from one location to another. These services include:
- Packing: This includes packing up all of the customer’s belongings, including furniture, clothing, and household items, into boxes and other containers from and to Yorba Linda. This service can be particularly helpful for customers who are short on time or who have a lot of belongings to move.
- Loading and Unloading: As a full-service moving company we will also provide loading and unloading services. This includes loading all of the customer’s belongings onto the moving truck and then unloading them at the new location. This service can be particularly helpful for customers who are physically unable to do the loading and unloading themselves.
- Transportation: LA Moving Star will typically provide transportation services, which includes driving the moving truck to the new location in Yorba Linda and delivering the customer’s belongings. This service can be particularly helpful for customers who do not own a vehicle or who would not want to drive a moving truck themselves.
- Assembly and Disassembly: This includes assembling and disassembling furniture, such as beds, desks, and tables, as well as appliances, such as refrigerators, washing machines and dryers.
- Storage: Some full-service moving company also offer storage solutions for customers who need to store their belongings temporarily during their move. This can include both short-term and long-term storage options.
- Insurance: We have insurance coverage in place to protect your belongings in case of any damage or loss during the move which equals to $0.60cents per pound.
Overall, we are a one-stop shop for all of your moving needs in Yorba Linda. We provide a comprehensive range of services to help make your move as stress-free and efficient as possible. This can save you time and energy, and also can make your move cost-effective, by avoiding additional costs associated with repairs or replacements. So no more hesitating just give us a call today and make your move from or to Yorba Linda with LA Moving Star.